2023 Centurion Ri245 Description
2023 Centurion Ri245
At a foot and a half longer than the industry’s most popular 23 feet, Centurion’s 2023 Ri245 is a tow boat market revolution. This larger than life 24-foot 6-inch wake surf boat steals the show with its long pushy surf wave, a smooth rough water ride, 5650 pounds of evenly distributed available ballast and more. The versatile interior has 16-person seating capacity without trade offs in bow rise or maneuverability. The Ri245 redefines the possibilities and embodies Revolution innovated.
Features may include:
Ballast 5650 Lbs
- With as many as 7 precisely placed ballast locations that combine for the 5650-pounds of ballast, the industry’s largest factory ballast capacity in a 24-foot boat.
- The “Baller Ballast”, as we fondly refer to it, accounts for half of the Ri245s ballast and fills in 90 seconds. This new system bolsters the reliability of this largest, fast-filling ballast system with 2” stainless steel ball valves being utilized for all four fill and drain gates.
Opti V Hull
- With 20 degrees of dead-rise at the transom the Opti-V Hull displaces more water with less weight while preserving a great rough-water ride. The Opti-V rapidly creates powerful well-formed waves, well-shaped symmetrical wakes, an unmatched rough water ride and a 50% improvement in fuel efficiency.
Touch Revo HD Screens
- Exclusive to the Ri245 and Ri265 the Touch Revo Side by Side 12” x 12” HD Dash System is composed of two 12” x 8” screens mounted side by side working together or independently so you can see and control everything at once.
- The aggressive DropZone Auto Tower folds up quickly and smoothly at the push of a button. Custom made for Centurion by Roswell, the DropZone comes standard on the Ri245.
- Centurion’s Opti-V hull is so efficient, its 20-degrees of deadrise cuts through the water with minimal resistance. The first of its kind the Ri245 offers real time trip and fuel consumption data. It’s no secret which wake boat is the most efficient.